Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby face, not good

Is it good to have a baby face? I don't think so. Like 林志颖, he's now what, over 30 yrs old? Every time he has a new character, for eg, a general in kungfu drama, or whatever, people will criticise him not mature enough to act as a general.

And there is me. Me, coming to 32 years old. And all the time I just attract people younger than me. Younger, as in, A LOT younger. It's good to look cute when I have a boyfriend, it is not good when I don't have boyfriend. Because I never attracted matured guys, I like older guys, as in, a lot older. So.. it's really sad to always attract younger guys...

Just today, I went sun tanning. A NUS student approached me and chatted with me. He thought I am in my early 20s.. add another 10 yrs please... I didn't tell him how old I am of course. He can only guess. He's sort of funny.. He asked me "So why did you come here?" or was it "So why did you decide to come here?" Something like that. Hello!? It is a swimming pool, I am either there to swim or to sun tan. And I was laying on the beach chair, isn't it obvious? Funny young boy. He kept saying something about lazy to go back NUS training so just come to TPY pool. I didn't bother to ask what training, but I think he hoped I asked. I have a "schedule" today. I must get back to JB before peak hours. I was glad he only came chat with me 10minutes before I am scheduled to leave. hehehe. I prefer to tan in my own peaceful world. Unless he is a matured, muscular guy. wahahahah. just kidding...

But seriously, is my face not attractive to matured guys??? sigh... I guess matured guys prefer matured, sexy ladies... sigh...

And seriously, again, all those who approached me in the past, were all very young guys. Never a matured man. Sooooooooo sad............. oh oh, got one lah, at least, my swimming instructor. But too bad, we're from different world kind of people. My exbfren is matured but I can't include him because he did not "approach" me. We know each other through diving.

Seems like I have a thing for instructors......... swimming, diving, wakeboarding... Jialat...

2 comments:

阿彤 said...

you may cherish your baby face when you getting old....perhaps :P

anyway, i m sure you will find your Mr.Right soon one day :)
Bless you!!!

Michelle said...

ya, one day, maybe, when I'm older :p

thanks~