Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good Friday

Went out with KR, Natasha and YY on Good Friday. We were unexpectedly stuck in such heavy traffic jam... unbearable... It wasn't a holiday in JB...where have all the people coming from? It's the worst traffic jam, we were barely moving.

And I have NEVER seen a shopping centre packed with so many people during a weekday in JB! Don't they have to work??? That's a usual scene in Bugis Junction or Orchard but NOT a shopping centre in JB...

So we went Secret Recipe for dinner. YY had this er.. something fried soba.

I had chicken cordon bleu. Wanted to have this when I went out with ST last last Sat but the manager's (i assume that's the manager) attitude sucked so we went to the Japanese restaurant opposite instead. Quite nice this one, "cheesy".

Me and YY. I look silly with that fringe... KR bought me that top from Bangkok~

KR had lamb stew. Looks delicious.

Natasha had this er... something roasted chicken?

Natasha and KR. We went Starbuck and had cheese cakes even after a very heavy dinner... sinful... hehe...

KR experienced a shot from an interesting angle. The picture composition is nice but I looked fat~~~!! My top matched the colours of Starbuck~~
We left Jusco about 11+pm, and the shopping centre was still full of people~~!! I was kind of scared when I sent the girls home, considering JB's recent notorious safety issues... Thank goodness I reached home safe and sound ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya manz... thanks for the lift and enduring the horrible jam. Opss.. forgot to call you to check that you are safely back home. *slaps*

Michelle said...

it's ok it's ok. ^_^ i'm not complaining, just that last time when we go back home late i didn't feel afraid leh. but now i do... JB's situation is different now... sigh...

Anonymous said...

You all take such nice pictures! I mean you all look pretty in the pictures.
I musr admit I am slightly biased, but YY looks beautiful as usual. You look very cute(hehe, j/k) actually I really like your top that you were wearing, very classy without being snobby. Your friend Natasha is quite stunning, she reminds me of an actress here in the states named, Jill Hennessy. KR(I dont know her name properly) has pretty cheekbones and nice taste in clothes.
I say all this out of respect and wonder if you guys cause a frenzy when you are all out together. I bet all the guys are asking you guys to dance or to buy you drinks all the time. I dont know if you have boyfriends(except YY:( )but if you dont then the guys had better watch out. Especially you with all your diving and swimming, puts your body in fantastic shape. Im not meaning to sound like a lecher, but your bikini pics are quite stunning. Be Safe!!
Be well, and love life!!
frank