Friday, April 28, 2006

I would be blessed

I would be blessed if one can die from too much crying.

I am very tired...
Come an alien take me away
Come a spirit whisk me away
To a space without existence
To a place without sadness

Born a skeptic I was
The hand of God is beyond my sought
In this hostile world I'm lost
How much longer could I hold on?

In this world I'm not supposed to be
Hurting loved ones is all I did
Creating troubles is my usual deed
Why then, do I even exist?

Come an alien take me away...
Come a spirit whisk me away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats absolutely fucking beautiful. Its only explainable inthe way your thoughts flow into the reader's(me)heart.
I do feel for you though. I never wish sadness or pain upon anyone. I sometimes wish I could invent a device that I could point at someone and press a button. Then the device would cause all their pain and saddness to vanish and have it replaced with happiness and wisdowm. Unfortunately, the only device that does that now is time(and its not a device).

Be well, and know that at least one person knows how you feel.

Michelle said...

Thanks so much, Frank ^_^ Thanks ^_^