Thursday, April 27, 2006

Invisible me

I am renting a room in a 4 rooms unit. The other 2 rooms are occupied by a couple and a single guy respectively. We don’t talk to each other. We’re of different world, different kind of people. There’s nothing to talk about. If we come face to face with each other, we’ll “force” a smile out of our facial muscles.

It’s cold, I know. But that’s the way it is.

The other day I was walking, came face to face with the couple who are staying in the other room. I can’t pretend I don’t see them (That’s what we usually do if we can). So again, I forced a smile from my facial muscles. But what the fuck! The woman pretended I was not there and looked at the floor! So I can only smile to the husband because the woman just looked at the floor. And this fucking man looked “right through me” as if I’m invisible!!

What an idiot! Me!! Why the fuck was I so stupid to smile to them! FUCK!

What happened to the people in this world? Where the fuck is their manners??!

P.s. Did you know that Microsoft Word regards “Where the FUCK is their manners” a grammatically correct sentence? AAahhahaha…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now days ppl like to act cool,thinks different wif others or want to protect themself. so some ppl are need u to talk to them first,lately they will open their mind start to talk or smile wif u. But really hv some bastard no manners,this kind of pig just invisible them!!

Anonymous said...

If that was me, I would have expelled a long throaty fart.

Then I would have ran over and given the guy a huge hug and kiss, then I would grab his girlfriend's butt and shout "Honk! Honk!"

To exit, I would drop my pants and waddle out the door or into my room.

Always remember, you are better than shallow people, those shallow people. You have a kind, pleasant, polite demeanor. Dont waste it on them. You pay your rent, you pay your bills. Screw them. Thay can suck eggs.)