Tuesday, May 30, 2006

asking for help? or con?

Why do I always bump into these people? After the “can you pay for me” incident, happened another “can you give me some money for cab” yesterday.

This guy said he came to Singapore for business purpose. He came to the block near my place to look for someone to help him with something that has to do with his business. But that person happened to be abroad. So then he needed to go back to Changi Airport. So he asked if I can give him some “small change” to take cab to the airport.

Like the woman before me, I said sorry to him.

He looked sincere and genuine. But then, if he’s on business purpose, how would he not even have the money to take cab?? It’s unbelievable.

Why are there so many such people?? Very annoying being asked for money everywhere you go.

No comments: