Thursday, May 25, 2006

Shit people!

This world is full of shit people! Just complete shit!

Gab and I were eating at a hawker center at Fengshan area. We were sitting at a table of four.

When I was about to finish my meal and drink, came four guys, ‘round 20+years of age, about to sit near our table. Then one of them, a stupid fucking man just “snatched” one of our empty chairs! He twist and turned the chair to their table like he thinks he’s very stylo like that. Stylo my ass ! . Fucking asshole!!

I was so angry, even though the chair was not occupied, it was a chair of OUR table. It’s common courtesy to ask for an empty chair from other people’s table! Didn’t his mother teach him that? Son of a bitch!!! Would it hurt his god damn dick so much to open his mouth and ask for the chair?? I guess it must hurt a lot.

You cannot imagine how angry I was. Immediately when he snatched that chair, I said, “没有礼貌! 要拿也不问一声!” (which means “No manners! Wouldn’t even ask for the chair!”)
One thing I regret though, that I wasn’t loud enough. If our normal conversation volume is a 5, then that was volume 6. I was caught so unprepared for such behaviour! I never expect such ill-bred behaviour still exist! Therefore I didn’t react how I would wanted to. I hope I was louder! Much louder!
After I said that, I saw his face turned to my direction. I wasn’t sure if he heard me or just a coincidence. I wish with all the money I have that he heard me!!! Bastard!!

My mood got affected so much and I left immediately with Gab. And I was still angry. I cannot think of enough foul words to curse him!! I know we shouldn’t be angry with other people’s stupid behaviour but it’s tough, man, to not be angry. I think most people would think this is a small matter and just laugh the matter away but to me, this kind of ill-bred behaviour is unacceptable, totally, absolutely, completely, U.N.A.C.C.E.P.T.A.B.L.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

SoupLad said...

it's not worth to get hot in ya head over this sh*t pp.

chill...have some beer