Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summer~!

Yesterday I finally felt the full blast of the “summer” sun~ There’s no summer here of course, but it’s hottest during the middle of a year so it can be considered summer time~

It was cloudy in the morning and I thought it’ll rain again so I wore a sweater-like blouse, cos I was afraid that it’ll be cold later in the evening when attend Japanese class. Who knows it was sooooooo hot yesterday evening.

I was already sweating a lot while waiting for the bus facing the sun. I was so glad that a bus had come… but guess what??? It’s a non-aircond bus! *faint*………………..Why was I so unlucky, of so many air-cond buses, came a non-aircond bus……..

I don’t understand why are there still non-aircond bus in Singapore…. It’s god damn hot! One can die inside the bus… There was a Caucasian in the bus, I bet he must be puzzled why non-aircond buses still exist in a rich country like Singapore!

Gabriel said if government or the bus company wipes out all non-aircond bus, there’ll be complaints, because non-aircond bus is cheaper. So they left a few non-aircond buses in operation………. Geez……… I don’t want to ride in non-aircond bus…….. it’s worse than you walk under the sun, because the heat is being trapped inside the bus although there are windows… So it will become hotter and hotter and hotter and hotter……………… die………..

No comments: