Friday, May 05, 2006

I want to say sorry

I am a coward who usually doesn’t say sorry face to face to people. In fact, I hardly say sorry…

So… I want to “say” or rather “type” sorry here…

Sorry to my parents for everything. I am a bad daughter.

Sorry to my brother whom I always bully, always yell at.

Sorry to my loved one if I have ever created troubles to him.

Sorry to my friends whom I might have offended in the past.

Sorry to everyone if I have ever acted arrogantly to.

Sorry to the dive sites I have no money to go () .

Sorry to my bank account which I have not much money to deposit into ().

Sorry to God, whichever God, for I don’t believe in you.

That’s all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god, your english is sooooooo much better than you give yourself credit for.
You have a knack for getting it out, (knack=ability ie. you have the abilty for getting it out)
I read in your post about becoming one with the peaceful water below and you said you wished your english was better. I think you should just try.
your soliliquie(did I spell that right?) was just wonderful and moving.

If you want to emailme with your writing and I can helpyou work out the nuances. I may know what your saying more than you ralize. The mor ei read your blog, the more I see similiarities i our lives, eventhough we are on opposite sides of the world. YY has my email.
BTW, you have inspired me to join you online. technologicalpain .the rest you know.

devilinme said...

We love u all the same.