Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HUGE turtles!!

I dreamt of HHHHUUGGEE turtles on Sunday night!!! hahaha.. yeah, only a dream, not real huge turtles. hehehe....

They were nearly 20metres long!!! Can you imagine?? There were 4 of them. We (me and dunno who... haha) were standing on a bridge above the ocean or a canal or something. So we got to see very clearly of the turtles swimming below us. I took out my camera but they were too big n swam too fast... hehehe...

And in another dream, I was with a diving instructor, also walking on a bridge. There were diving gears selling there. We checked out the gears but decided not to buy. And the sellers throw that instructor into the sea!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.................... so of course, I ran....... and they didn't manage to throw me. hahahahahah....... so funny..............

How I wish I can record my dreams and show it to people. Then that's fun.

Ehm, I don't know if CK will ever read this.. Don't come and beat me after you read this, CK. Long time ago I once dreamt that I was in a small wooden house like those in fairy tales. You came visit, and for some reason I don't like it. (don't ask me why, I have no idea. heehee...) And I had to make you coffee. So I took out the socks that I was wearing, soak them into the coffee I was making and squeeze out the "essence" into the coffee... and........... serve it to you!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ I don't know why I had such dream, I don't hate you. hahaha.... You are a dear friend.. hahaha... i don't know.......

No comments: