Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sleepy in the class

I was always sleepy in my Japanese class... Geez... why everybody else is able to stay alert but not me... I can be so sleepy until my head almost knock on the table..

Yesterday's class was no different, I was copying the notes... Among the sentence, there're these characters : いる, I was so sleepy until I didn't know till where I've copied... I checked my note, and instead of いる, I have written:


*
*
*

1130...
.....................

I almost burst into laughter when I saw what I've wrote... The last time same thing happened, I ended up writing English characters, instead of Japanese words... but this time.. I have "advanced" to writing numbers... Gosh... must be thinking about 4D too much.

1 comment:

SoupLad said...

おかしい!

いる? so i suppose u are doing hiragana now...wait till u get into kanji... u will be in comatose.. haha