Saturday, August 04, 2007

Aur July 2007

My 猪猪看世界... haha...

This was taken on the speed ferry. My Sony T100 somehow rendered the picture much bluer than what it really is...

This is Pulau Aur. I was there on 28th weekend thanks to my big sister Jean~~

I couldn't sleep at night in the resort due to too many "stereos", left, right and below. hahaha... So I came out at 3:30am and slept on the beach chair. Heaven, it was~ hehe... for it was really really quiet out there. Looking at the cloudy night sky and slept under the moon~~ 别有一番风味~~ I quite like it actually. Thank goodness it wasn't very cold. Only thing is the chair is really hard loh, I managed to fall asleep quite fast but when I woke up I almost couldn't feel my butt loh... Stupid me left my sleeping bag in the diving boat...
This is the boat we used. Water was very calm, but it was damn cold, for it had rained for a week. And it rained intermittently while we're there as well.

The inquisitive lone batfish. It was sooo cute, followed us for a longggg time... It's just amazing how these fish will come and check us out. I chased it a little, trying to touch it, since it was so close... but of course, it is a fish, I am just a human with stupid fins, couldn't catch up with it.

A lone barracuda. Magnificent, look at the stripes on its body. This photo was heavily edited... hence the unnatural colour... Camera's internal flash is useless at this distance.

A very pretty nudibranch. Don't know its name...


This kitten is just so adorable~~~~ we couldn't get tired of her. I heard she's about 2 months old, the most playful period. It will play with anything and everything~

I regret i didn't go with a lower angle for this pic. It'll look better if I go lower.

Camera couldn't focus on the translucent, jelly-like creature... I didn't know what this is, jellyfish-like colonial creature I supposed. Didn't know whether it stings.. I was wearing a glove so I played with it, it's really cute. I guess it doesn't sting. If it does, the nematocyst will probably left on my glove and sting me when my bare hand touch the glove. I had neglected this possibility though...

The guys and girls.

Plus Jean~ Thanks to Jean again for this great trip~~

No comments: