Friday, August 10, 2007

Insect repellant

I am very the "boliao" loh... Nothing better to do so I want to intro a product here. hehe..

Now with all the dengue cases, it's important to protect yourself. The other day I saw a mosquito in my room (quite rare for this to happen, I stay on 8th floor). I wanted to kill it but failed. I was pretty "kan chiong" about it so I quickly got out my insect repellant and sprayed on myself.

I used to use the orange colour packaging OFF! But its smell is soooo.... damn strong man. It's a sweet smell but it's way too strong. Every time I smell it I will choke.... I guess they have to put it this strong to cover the typical pungent smell of most insect repellent. This OFF! has got 2 sizes however even the small bottle is considered too big by me. It's almost bigger than a 500ml mineral water bottle. Imagine taking that on a holiday. Then they came out with a tiny little bottle one (about 8cm tall) and I thought that size was wonderful. So I had been using that ever since.

But recently the smal bottle is going to finish soon. And I saw this :
It's about palm size big, not a perfect size but it's acceptable. So I bought this and I like it a lot. It doesn't have very strong, typcical insect repellant's pungent smell like most brands, and doesn't have very strong sweet smell like OFF! Wonderful~ You should try it too~!

p.s. I don't get paid for this... too bad...

No comments: