Friday, August 10, 2007

Octopus!

I had a really long dream yesterday.

I actually dreamt we’re attending our friend, Steven’s wedding! Hahaha.. but didn’t see the bride though... Steven gave us his wedding photos which er…were not exactly wedding photos… there were many people in the photos. And the photos were poster size~! And Steven has more hair in my dream than in real life. hehehe….

Steven hired some professional divers for his wedding, to do some stunts or whatever. The thing is, the place of the wedding is a diving destiny. By the way, the wedding was like a school Monday morning briefing… we were sitting on staircases waiting to hear speech...

Anyway, the next day after we attended the wedding we were preparing for diving. Hehe… shiok if it’s a real thing. Diving after attending a wedding, how cool is that. Maybe if one day I get to marry a millionaire, I’ll do just that. Ha! Dreaming…

And so, we were preparing to dive. The ocean is just right outside my resort room. I looked down into the ocean, OH MY GOSH! Octopus! One, two, no… big ones, very big ones and oh my God… there were dozens of them!! Geesh.. I was thinking how are we going to dive with all these octopuses around… I mean, one or two small ones is fun… but dozens.. and they were big… it’s dangerous to dive with big octopus… For they are damn strong and may I remind all, they have 8 tentacles full of strong suckers…

Then I went to see other people. Then some angmoh girls were screaming and looking at my toilet. And guess what, a huge HUGE octopus was crawling out of the toilet!! GOSH!!!

Somehow, I ignored that and went to look for my diving friends. A few divers were in the water. BUT! I saw quite a few snake like fish, or eels rather, in the sea. They were HUGE!! They were yellow/white like albino python. Their posture were like the ehm,like in cartoons when the Indian play his flute and the snake will stand and look at him, the eels were standing like that. They were all looking at our boat and the divers but wasn’t moving much. GOSH! It was so scary! I had decided I was not going into the water with all these creatures around! I was yelling at the divers and asked them to get out of the water.

I then heard people said those eels were only guarding that ocean. Somebody died there, somebody important. Or he was buried in that part of ocean or something like that. So the eels were the guardians.

Ehm, then my dream ended. Quite an interesting dream~ happy~ heheh…

No comments: