Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grandfather

Life's so boring. Feel down lately. Don't feel like doing anything at all. Anything, except Harry Potter books and movies. It's nice to immerse in fairy tales, fantasies, but not good to "forget to live".

Since Harry POtter 7's been out on 21st July, I think I've re-read the book 5 times. And while nothing interesting is on tv, I play Harry Potter movie. I must have watched Harry Potter movie 1 and 2 for over 50 times. hahahahaha.............

Dumbledore reminds me of "grandfather", his white hair. I really like to have a grandfather you know. My paternal grandfather died when my dad was still a kid. My maternal grandfather died when I was 5 or so. I remember him vividly. I loved visiting my grandpa when I was little. sigh... I have always longed to have a grandpa, or should I say, long to still have a grandpa.

I saw an old man at my block, he has very white hair and his eyebrows... man I tell you, his eyebrows are exactly like those 武侠电影's "shifu"... very bushy, very long, completely white eyebrows. Really grow and extend out from the face type leh... wah... and he has long beard too. If only I have a grandpa like that.................. sigh... day dreaming again.....

Speaking of dream, I dreamt that my Spore house (er, I don't exactly own any house anywhere) is built on the sea! and its opposite is the Intergrated Resort~! hahahaha... it felt amazing looking out from my door.. man................. if only it's real.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't feel down easily, life is unpredictable. Cheer up! Cheer up! Althought I felt down sometime too, but as we were adult we became more lonely then we tense to get emotionally down... emptiness in heart. I guess... sometime i rather be alone, just resting, doing nothing and hopefully no one bother me for whole day, just leave the brain empty and doing day dreaming, immerse myself to my own world - YY