Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome a new family member~

I want to welcome a new member to my family~


Pooh (boh?) baby~

Look! He can sit on my lap~! But he doesn't look very happy, does he?

So I let him sit on the table. Oh look~ he smiles~

Trying to cheer him up more, I held him up high on my palm~ he can sit still on my palm~~! He still doesn't look happy...

So I held him up higher~ Look~ he smiles again~~

I introduced him to some of the family members. First, Piggy~ Piggy has not taken a bath and beginning to look ehm.. a bit untidy..

And Pinky~ Look they look really nice together, don't they? I think Pooh baby feels happy in his new home now ;)
Pooh baby is really sweet and soft. Extremely extremely soft. He is slightly bigger than Piggy and slightly smaller than Pinky, which is the perfect size for travelling! I will bring him with him to my next Tioman trip. wahaa~

No comments: