Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Magic~

Guess what, I've been immersed myself in Harry Potter books, Harry Potter movies, Harry Potter books, Harry Potter movies recently. Hoping to dream about Harry Potter related things, or have magical dreams.

All I did over the weekends in JB was watching Harry POtter movies again and again, read the books again and again. I brought in one of the books and DVD back to Sg, when there was no interesting programme on tv, I'll just play HP movie. The last Sunday, all SG tv channels were broadcasting Lee Sian Long's the national rally. For so long! So many hours! So I played HP movie instead, when the first movie finished, Lee Sian Long was still talking. So I played another movie, and then I just let it played from the beginning when it fnished until right before I tucked in.

I had watched these movie countless times, so then I read HP 6th book while the tv plays HP movie. I just want everything to be Harry Potter. haha! You will think I am crazy. And... I AM crazy.

And guess what, I had a magical dream on Sunday night! It was Harry Potter related. I knew I could make myself to dream of this~~ I still remember the dream when I was half awoke half asleep in the morning. I was soooo happy. But when I woke up, I can't remember the dream anymore. What a pity....

I am still immersing myself in everything HP. I hope I will have magical dreams again. hahaaaa~~

No comments: