Sunday, August 26, 2007

What a coincidence!

The other day I was having dinner at a food court. There was one family in front of me. I kept looking at them because ehm, I thought, the guy's lips were rather, ehm, unflattering. His sister has the exact same lips. I kept looking and looking.

Then the next day, I watched a programme on Channel U. It was a show telling true story about how people turning a new leaf. And guess what, that man I saw, that man I kept looking at his lips, was the actor in that show! How amazing is that? What are the chances of such thing happening?? I was sure he was the actor cos, I had looked at him for a long time....

Simply amazing. This is just like you are having a holiday across the other half of the globe and running into one of your friends~ It does happen! It's just unbelievable how these things happen..

No comments: