Friday, August 31, 2007

Yet another family member!

Not long after my post about Welcome A New Family Member, I have added yet another new member to the family~!

She is the mini of Pinkie~! How can I resist?? It was actually something that was sold over Christmas. And there left only 2, half price. It comes with a small pink blanket, very tiny one, not enough to cover my body. They have slightly different material. I prefer Pinkie's one however I still could not resist buying PinkieMini. Cos I can then bring PinkieMini to holiday with me~! The size is just right! But of course I still like my Pooh baby, as well as other members of the family of course~ I bring Pooh baby along in my coming diving trip. Then it'll be PinkieMini's turn next time. Isn't it exciting~? So many family members~ hahahaha~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like PinkieMini too!! You got one out of the two, where is the other one?? Where is the shop.
Pinkie mini looks equally cute, could pair up with my Blueeeie

Michelle said...

I bought it in Watson (Aeon City) last week. RM14.90 I think. Maybe you can go and see, maybe it'll still be there~