Sunday, January 04, 2009

A great house warming

Yesterday we welcomed to more than a hundred guests in our new home. My little cousin was telling me with her eyes wide open, "Wah, 很多人。" haha. It seemed like either my brother or me getting married. haha..

It was a great night. Feel very paiseh of all the gifts and angpows my friends gave us. Thanks everybody!!

Yesterday had great fun with ex classmates' kids. Patrick's daughter was sooooooooooo cute and easy to take care of, so friendly with anyone, just couldn't have enough time with her! After I played with her for some time, at one point, she sort of ran towards me and gave me a BIG hug. Wow, soooooooooo happy!! But of course it's very fun to play with other people's kids for a while, it's a different matter if I have my own kid! ahaha.

And ST's son, for the first time he was willing to give me a kiss! ahhaahah.... I think I will strike 4d tonight. kekeke.. He was busy yesterday answering everyone's questions faithfully and also along the way, "搞笑". He was laughing "ha ha ha ha ha" the whole night! So funny. haha~~

It was a great night yesterday. Hope everyone enjoyed the food~ Thanks again everyone~!

Mm... yesterday too busy, no time to take photos at all. Too bad..

No comments: