Thursday, May 07, 2009

32 years of cuteness

My brother probably saw my Mt K photos and msn me : "You know, you look so cute in those photos... But hor, for a 32 years old to look so cute, wah, you haven't grown up a bit leh."

.................................

Just the other day, went out with YY, YK and SL, to view YY's Italy photos and my Mt K photos. And YY commented me and SL still look so cute, I forgot about what exactly. SL then said, we already cute for 30 over years.... and it's not necessary a good thing, something like that. Which I totally agreed.

But it's not within our control, honestly. We are petite, we look like that, and our character is like that.. We can't pretend to be "un-cute". What to do........ I want to look mature so I had my hair permed. But I can't change my baby face. And when I tie my hair into a pony tail, the permed-hair-matureness is gone. LOL.... What to do what to do....

No comments: