Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 laps today!

I have ran 6 laps on the field today! So happy! It's my best record till date!

Just yesterday, it was my first time to run 6 laps on treadmill in 20minutes. Today I actually managed to run 6 full laps ON THE FIELD in 20min 30seconds! It was very very slow lah. Most of the aunties and uncles were faster than me :p hahahah...

Anyway, I was really surprised because the day before it was only the first time I ran for 6 laps on treadmill. Wonderful! So happy. And I didn't experience any abdomen pain today! Sooooo happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think you should be fine; target 10km in one hour :)

Michelle said...

wah.. one hour a bit tough... that's 3+km in 20min. now i'm only 2.4km in 20min.. anyway, will work on it!

Anonymous said...

Recalled you were very tired when climbing Mt K, could it be due to lower oxygen level the higher you climb? If so, you should be able to run 10Km easily at sea-level.

Michelle said...

not really. i dun think it's the oxygen level but more to physical exhaustion.