Sunday, May 03, 2009

Non mountain climbing photos

We were going to Poring Hotspring. Passed a small stream.

WV and EK on the canopy walk.


Poring Hotspring.

The water was pretty hot, it's from 40-60 degrees depending on what is going on underground. The sulfuric water can be clear, can be milky, again, depending on what is going on underground :)

We had been walking for over 1km, I think? To reach the canopy walk. After a soak in the hotspring water, it felt so good.


Dinner at a restaurant at er.. was it 1500m or 1800m above sea level? I forgot.... We've never had so much crabs till we couldn't eat no more. My stomach wasn't feeling that well half way, darn, else I could have eaten more crabs. I loveeee crabs. But this is really too much for 5 person. If I remember correctly it was 3 full plates, not 2 plates of crabs.





After climbing Mt K, we went Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.

THeir animals are really fat and healthy, unlike the poor animals in Johor zoo... There are 3 elephant babies.

I fed "Boy" some vege, as permitted by the staff. These are pygmy elephants. He's really sweet.



This orang utan is 6years old. I thought it's just 4 or 5.

An orphan civet cat. It's still a baby.



Have you ever seen a cow this fat???

A deer with "eyebrow". haha.

EK and me~
This is near Philipino market. Lots of seafood. Lots of huge tiger prawns, ranging from RM20+ to RM40+.


Big squid bbq.

We tried these seaweed.


It wasn't that awful, hahahah. Just salty, like fish egg. Slimy when you touch it, like everything else in the sea.



It was extremely sunny and darn hot. THere was no cloud at all.



Video-ing sunset.

EK giving local children some fried banana~

Lots of shells being sold, very heartpain to see.

I video the whole sunset process~


It was such a great trip~ Everyone enjoyed themselves and we had so much fun~ Happy!!!

No comments: