Friday, May 08, 2009

I signed up a 10km run~!

I went gym after Mt K trip, it felt so easy to run! A 20min run felt like 10min and I ran a little faster. I ran 20min x 2 times total up to 4+km.

Then suddenly I thought, hey, that's not too far from 10km (although it's actually double lah..)...! Then I went online and searched for a 10km run and found the Singapore Bay Run in August. I told EK about it. And we two have signed up for the run! Wohoa!! We asked everyone but no one else was interested. So it's just EK and me.

I still remember the compulsory 7km run during secondary school that almost took my life (exaggeration!). Eventually the run became "strolling". hahaha. We took short cuts, we stopped by old shop along the road to buy ice cream, and slumberly made our way back to school. I believe we're the last to reach back school. Our friendly teacher laughed at us. If you tell me at that time that in future I will take part in a 10km run, I'm sure to tell you "YOu are out of your mind." or simply "You are SIAO.". ahaahha....

Ek and me target to reach within the time limit and get a medal. Not the top 3 medal. Anyone who finished within the time limit will get a medal. I don't know the time limit, I couldn't find out from the net.

So, we have 3months to train. Gambare!! And maybe after that, Mt K again!

No comments: