Saturday, December 26, 2009

Around Christmas

As I mentioned in previous post, Angel and I went Orchard to see Soweto Gospel Choir performance at Esplanade. And I said I wanted to post some photos of us with the performers. Here they are :

He squated a little to "suit" our height..............

There were only male performers there, no female performers were in sight. I watched their videos in Youtube. They are really good. The Soweto Gospel Choir backuped for Wall-E song which was nominated for best song at the Academy Award. And they performed at the Academy Award with the lead singer for that song. I don't know who that guy was.

Before the concert we went photo taking. This was inside a christmas tree outside ION. I like the feel of these 3 pictures, kind of editorial, don't you think?




Angel was quite creative with posing.



Louis Vuitton. A shop I never entered and probably never will.

Another shop which I probably will never enter as well - Prada.

My hero~!!!!!!!!!! Wish I can have this on my wall~

We went for tea break. I realised these few days I ate a lot................... Shit...........


At Esplanade~ During intermission of the performance. Was trying to capture the lights from the building in the background.
What do you think of the photos?

No comments: