Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Latin Aerobics

Just now 3pm went for Latin Aerobics with colleauges, our quarterly special sports event. The last one they had salsa lesson. I haven't join the company then.

I could not do the steps along with hand movements. Hahaa.... Once I tried to do it together with hand movements, my steps will get all messed up. So I just concentrate on the foot work. The instructor was good, he's quite big size but boy he can twist!

I thought I was doing it badly. But apparently I wasn't as bad as I thought I was. For the instructor, half way teaching, said to me "Wah, you're very good ah~" COOL... haha. So happy.

He's the same instructor at the gym I go to during lunch hour. He teaches kickboxing and steps(er.. I don't know the correct name of that exercise). I didn't join his class so far as I think it's too rush. I usually just go to gym to run and cycle. He then asked me why I never join his class. Maybe I should. I do like kickboxing, but it's a bit rush.

The Latin Aerobics was quite fun. But as usual, I don't really "let go" and twist. Still very self-conscious of how I look when I move. Also, I think it'll be easier to twist and shake your bootie when you know the steps well. I hope next time they have hip-hop or jazz dancing~

Finally our "Wii competition" is coming, next Tuesday. I didn't get to go gym as much as I like because I have to "man the station" during lunch hour and teach colleagues how to play, etc. I want to go gym at least 3 days a week at lunch time!! But... wah, hand washing my exercise attire is going to be so tiring..

No comments: