Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Avatar 3D!!!!

Avatar 3D, is the coolest, most amazing, most unbelievable, most beautiful movie I have EVER watched in my 32 years of life!!!!!!!

Seriously!!!!! It's action packed! It kept my heart beating fast! It's breathtakingly beautiful! The story is touching! It's romantic! It's... everything!! The romance is just nice, I don't like movie to be full of romance and mushy mushy talks. In Avatar, it's just nice, just the right amount of romance. Everything is so beautiful. Seriously, EVERYTHING!!

I was hoping the movie wouldn't end... I'm telling ya, I have never been this excited and happy after watching a movie. I mean, ya, was so happy after I watched Johnny Depp's Public Enemy but this is different! Public Enemy, it's all about Johnny's charm. This, Avatar, is the whole thing, is just... PERFECT. I can't find other words to describe. I was so happy that I smiled with my mouth wide open all the way back home!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind to watch the movie 10 times!

Ohhh I think I'm in love... with the fictional main character. hahaha.

No comments: