Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Moon - Movie

Yesterday was my company's first movie night (also my first ever movie night anywhere!). It was at Cineleisure. I didn't expect to see this when we're at Level 1, near the lift~! Nice~

So we watched New Moon. It's sometimes boring but better than the first movie... This movie does not do Robert Pattinson (Edward) justice. In my opinion, he's not really handsome. But this movie makes him ugly. The pale make up and red lips made him looks horrible. The Edward in the book is supposed to look pale but GORGEOUS! Dr Carlisle actually looks better than Edward, in my opinion. He looks elegant but Pattinson looks like he has not had enough sleep (thus the pale face) and walking around in pyjamas (actually he's wearing a shirt, unbotton most of the bottons).

No wonder the guy who acted as Jacob is so popular now. He's hot! He's not really handsome too but he's hot! He looks better than Edward in the movie. Edward's paleness is just too fake. And he's skinny. His 6 packs is not as defined as Jacob's.

And I dislike Bella (I don't know her real name)'s acting. She rrreally likes to look at the floor and she likes to blink a lot. It's so annoying. And when she's trying to say things to Edward and perhaps she can't find the words, she looked constipated. And I was like "Say what you want to say already for God's sake!!"

I actually like Jacob's acting the most. Very natural.

I told my colleagues I think they've shrunk 4 stories into 3 movies. But I was wrong. I checked back the plots. The third book - Eclipse, its story was so boring to me that I had no recollection of it. I only remember the 4th which Bella and Edward got married.

Honestly I don't really like the movie series so far. But since I've watch 2 (I didnt hv to pay for New Moon else..), I guess I'll continue to watch the other 2 sequels.

No comments: