Thursday, June 15, 2006

Little 炫熙

Look at ST's adorable son~ This was taken during little 炫熙's full moon. He is a happy baby I noticed that when he saw someone unfamiliar, someone he doesn't meet always, he'd still greet that person with a smile immediately. HOw cute is that~? hahahah...
Ehm, I think this is ST's "first appearance" in my blog? I think it is. This photo was taken too close and it's blurred. Sorry...
I think little Xuan Xi would be a very active kid in times to come. hahaha.. I think he looks like ST though most people said he looks like his father. That would be an endless discussion.. whether he looks like his mum or dad more. hahaha... There's no need to discuss anymore lah, he looks like both his mum and dad lah... because he's their son what... hahahaha...

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

full month or full moon?

yeah.. cute lil' one

Michelle said...

ee? full month or full moon? confused... haha.. i am not sure..