Thursday, June 08, 2006

Scary dream

2 days ago I told Gab about the lift accident in Japan which the victim's head bone was broken and died on the spot, the lift rose when the victim had only half entered the lift...

I think that's the reason I had this dream yesterday... I dreamt that my Miko slipped into my bathroom, and ran out from under the door and was squashed into half!!! I can see her blood from her severed body........... God....... I was screaming so loudly... I dare not pick up her body and I went somewhere else and cried.

But when I returned to my room, her severed bodies had patched back and she's alive and kicking!!!!!!!! hahahaha... I was so darn happy to see her I love my Miko sooo.. much.. she's just so cute.. I will say "raisin" when I gave her raisin as a reward for obediently returns to her cage. Usually I will rap the cage to let her know that it's time to go back her cage. But one day, I said "raisin" and I didn't rap the cage, and she stood there for a few seconds, and returned to her cage~~ So happy.. haaha.. I am not sure whether it's a coincident or she understand "raisin", will try it again. Chinchillas are known to be able to differentiate simple words. They are very smart.

When she's out of the cage running here and there, sometimes I will lower myself to the floor and call her to come to me. Depends on her mood, most of the times she does come to me, but usually she won't stay with me for too long because she prefer to jumps here and there.

Once she was biting something that I would want to take away from her mouth. Instead of shouting at her which usually will cause her to startle and runs away with that thing her mouth, I knelt before her, and guess what? She dropped that thing from her mouth and came to me~! Who wouldn't love such a lovely animal? Though there are times that I am really angry with her, but just like a parents, you will be angry with your kids but you'd still love them with all your hearts. Me, I am just like a mum to my Miko

No comments: