Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Must I tell him everything

I just got to rant. Even if this"主角"see this post.

This man, made the pantry so dirty. He doesn't close the lid of sugar/coffee properly, coffee and sugar gets everywhere after he made coffee, he never wipes them clean. I still can take this. BUT, after he opened a new packet of sugar, refilled in the container, he would just loosely tie a rubber band on it. Small cockroaches can easily crawl into it.

So I wrote a big big note, "Please put the opened sugar into a zip lock bag. It's not hygienic as there are many cockroaches." and stick at the pantry, with Chinese translation of the note too (some might not understand English).

Then it was followed.

Yesterday, my boss's parents send him Japanese 甜糕 and I left it in the pantry for everyone to share. I didn't cut it into pieces yet as I was busy.

Then this man, cut the 甜糕 , ate it, and just left the rest like that on the pantry table.

What the @*#*$#%!!

Can't he get a ziplock bag and put the food inside? (there are plenty of ziplock bags in my company)

Doesn't he have a brain to think? Must I tell him everything? Must I write specifically, "please put opened sugar, tidbits, biscuit, and any food that comes into our pantry in ziplock bag"????!!

It just gets on my nerve soooooooooooooo much.

No comments: