Sunday, March 04, 2007

Powerful coffee...

Wow, Yews Cafe's coffee is so powerful.... I had 2 coffee and I couldn't sleep last night, and kept tossing about until my bro was about to leave home for Changi Airport around 5am. Afterwards I tried to sleep but still... couldn't really fall asleep until about 7am. But I had to wake up at 8:30am and prepare to go for badminton with CK...

I sms YY and YK, asked if they are the same. And they are. hahaha.. so funny, YK couldn't sleep till 3am, YY couldn't sleep till 4am. I wasn't very tired, but felt it's so funny... super powerful coffee. YY and YK had only one coffee, but we also had at least 2 cup of tea after the coffee.. Too much caffeine...

Just taken my shower and lunch after the badminton session. Wah, super tired.. not because didn't sleep well, but I've gone all out and used up all my energy... until I couldn't differentiate where my court was when I came out from toilet... man... and I am very tired now. aiks... have to go back Sg.. and I want to go Orchard to buy a soft toy for myself... tired........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I had the same experience and learnt my lesson. Yew's cafe coffee is the ultimate one that will definitely keep me awake for the whole night.

Michelle said...

like dat how... I love their coffee.. does that mean every time we go there and have coffee then we should endure a sleepless night...??? aiks...