Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tioman Mar'07

Finally went diving after 7months of waiting..... That's a long wait... more than half a year. Must dive more this year..

Some photos from the trip. Kitty checking us out while we're setting up gears.


This batfish is really big~ this is a cleaning station. Saw quite a few cleaning stations this trip. Fun~


My favourite photos of the trip~ whole family of anemone fish.

Barracuda~~ I like~~



Fatty shark~~ Blacktip.


Our divers rescuing reef fishes caught by fishermen's er... what do you call that.. trap? Bubu?


I always like to see cuttlefish~~


This is a giant grouper, really big! At least 3meters long. I just had a 2second glimpse and it went hide among the rocks.... Very lucky to catch this photo.. I just anyhow press the shutter from above. Too tired to go down there to chase it....

Dive shop boss Akemi~ She had red eyes... so had to wear the sunglasses. I love diving with them as they provide more than sufficient water when we go out on boat.

Gabriel cutting sea urchins to feed the fishes. hehe.. I wanted to cut one too but the urchins were too close together and I dare not...

I can't figure out what this is...

A dying jellyfish.... poor thing...


Me and friends.

A kid at Mersing jetty.

I love going Tioman. It's near, no need to take leave, dive shop is nice, resort is nice. Just a short vacation over the weekend. Nice~~

No comments: