Friday, March 09, 2007

Why did I say that......

Recently I wore back one of my favourite pendants - one which has got the shape like the Australia continent, with a shark engraved on it.

I ordered it from US via internet shopping. The cost of the pendant was same with the courier charges... I didn't notice from the photo on the net that it was of shiny finish. And because it's quite big, with shiny surface, it looked like a pendant which Ah Beng wears...

As my company has sandblast machine, I asked a favour from my colleague to sandblast it. I covered the engraved shark with plasticine, then get my colleague to sandblast it. The result was fabulous, it then has a matt surface.

But after that I don't know why it tends to turn yellow. Silver turns black after sometimes, but my turns yellow.. anyway, it's still pretty.

The other day I was at COffee Bean. The staff commented my pendant was very pretty. I thanked her. And we continued to chat about the pendant. I told her I ordered the pendant from US. but........ why did I tell her that? She never asked where I bought it. I "automatically" offered this info, will make people think I am "hao lian". But I just like my pendant so much that I can't stop talking about it and in the end, told people where I bought it. Why did I do that? It's stupid. Like, so what you bought it from US......... Plain stupid.

No comments: