Thursday, March 15, 2007

That's so stuuuuupid

I am just sooooo stuuupid at navigation, "daily navigation". Yeah, even everyday life going to places I've never been is a "navigation test" to me....

Takashimaya, everybody goes Takashimaya. Everybody goes from Wisma Atria to Taka. I have to see the signs to find my way to MRT/Atria/Taka... can you believe it?

And one day, Gab was waiting for me at the pick up point/taxi stand. Holding one magazine in my hand, an ice-blended mocha and a latte for him, I walked round and round like an idiot. And after so much walking I still couldn't find the taxi stand. Gab called me and said it's at Cartier/Tiffany there. I refered to the directory, then only I found my way. How stttttuuuupid can I be????

The other day, I drove to a place, I parked the car at block 3 but later the shop I wanted to go is at block 2. I got what I wanted to buy. ANd guess what... I could not find the correct car park!!!!! Aaarrgghhhhhh... Why am I so stuuuuuupid???? It's just the next block... But I just couldn't find it until perhaps 10minutes later............... Uuurggghhhh....

ST said I am not stupid as I know how to read map since many girls can't. But girls can "navigate" well in shopping malls! I can even get lost in the famous shopping malls or best still, lost between 2 HDB blocks.... Geez..... Plain stupid.

I haven't been to Vivocity. I heard you can get lost in there. I better not go alone. wahahahaha...

No comments: