Monday, March 19, 2007

Steven

I dream of old friend Steven yesterday. In the dream, we haven’t been seeing each other for a long time. When I saw him (in the dream) , we hold hands. Afterwards I wrapped my arm around his, we walked and talked and sat down on the sofa of a cafe, waiting for other friends to come. WHen we hold hands, it was not those boyfriend girlfriend type of holding hands. It was purely friends-only-holding-hands. It felt so good. I always thought it would be nice if I can have guy best friends, very close until we can hold hands and don’t have any awkward feelings. I think this happens a lot in Western countries.

So I sms Steven and told him about my dream. I added a “take care” at the end.

He replied, “I am still alive. Don’t worry.

...............................................

Speechless… .............

No comments: