Saturday, March 03, 2007

With friends during CNY

Last Saturday we all went ST's house 拜年. It was a bit like a bb gathering. hahah..
Afterwards we went to eat porridge steamboat. CK was so happy that he finally found this place.
Gigi, Shixiong, Patrick.
Patrick, CK and Angel.

YK and I. YK is forever so pretty like a star. Gosh... I am dammmnnnn fat.... CK took the photo, the subject here in this photo was the food, not us...

My Shixiong making faces~ hehe...

We all anticipated to see the porridge becoming green as Angel said it would, after we put in all the vege.

It only turned slightly green. It was not too bad, the porridge taste at this point.
Personally I never liked steamboat. I don't find it tasty. This porridge steamboat was no difference. Of cos , this is only my personal preference.

Today (3/3/07), YY, YK and I finally went out together. I have been waiting for YY to come back JB since 2 mths before CNY to go out with YK. hehe.... YK is going back to UK soon.

We went Yew's Cafe.
Actually, taking photos like this is kind of boring... but because we don't meet each other often and YK is going back UK soon, I feel that we must cherish the time we have together. hehe.. and so I took photos.


I was also lazy to bring out my camera BUT I just dyed my hair back to brown, so I want to take photos!!! I still love brown hair than dark brown/black~~ It cheers me up everytime I look into the mirror. hahaaaa...

The two girls with the drinks~ the drinks looked pretty. haha...

and the food~ The food wasn't very tasty actually. But what we liked was the ambience. We had a great time just lazying and chatting.

Spent 3+hours at Yew's, then changed to Purple Lotus. We were there around 7pm, and there was not a customer in there.... man..... We only had finger food there and big cup of tea.


Although there's nothing special every time posting about friends' outing, it's a record of memory. And it's a fun thing to do, to write blog about all these.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read your blog about our outing and our nice photos...
BTW, I am downloading the photos that we taken from my mobile phone now...