Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sandals..

I can’t believe I just spent $39.90 on a pair of sandals… To others it may not be considered expensive, to me, it is..

I bought it like I have plenty of money, didn’t even care nor consider much about the price..... But I really like it. I wanted a pair of sandals that wraps around the foot but not those usual ones which has fabric as they get wet easily and takes forever to dry. I wanted a solely rubber one. It’s not that common. When I see people wear these type of sandals I like, I felt like asking them where they bought it...

21/3/07 note: this is the pic of my new sandals


I didn’t want too expensive ones from Nike, etc.. Though I like Nike, but I think it’s not that wise to spend so much on a pair of sandals. But when I saw that sandals I totally forgot about my considerations... This price, $39.90 is the same with some Nike/Adidas slippers… It actually looks ordinary... but I never cared…

When I got home then only I read the info on its box. It’s actually made in Brazil. The printings on the box talks about conservation of forest and rivers in Brazil, which makes this purchase feels a whole lot better hahaha… It even got instructions of how to take care the the sandals…. I have never bought any sandals which has care instructions..............

Anyway, wrote so much about a pair of sandals… I guess this post, is my attempt to justify my kind-of-senseless purchase........ hahahahahaa.....

3 comments:

The Good Eater said...

Every girl deserves a cute pair of sandals. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

lemme guess.. did you just bought for yourself a hawaianas sandals?

Michelle said...

Hawaianas is a brand? no, not hawaianas, something Ipanoma or Ipanema... I tried to search online but didn't see it. Maybe I will post the photo.