Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter's last book~

Harry Potter's last book - The Deathly Hallows is releasing on Sat~!!! We've been waiting for 2 years~ man.. 2 years, didn't achieve nothing in these 2 years. Time flies...

ANyway, I can't wait to get the book~! I've cancelled our regular badminton session on Sat cos I don't think I will be able to put the book down before I finish it. But we have a gathering on Sat night... I'll just have to continue reading it after the gathering. I will get the book at 7+am. The previous book, took me 13 hours straight to finish it. If I need 13hours to finish this one too, then I will finish by 8pm. Our gathering is 9pm. hehe.. hope I can finish it. Else, the cafe we're going, their coffee is really strong, that would be able to keep me awake to finish the book in the middle of the night. ha~

I hope I won't be too sad after reading the book.... cos 2 important characters will die in the book..........

No comments: