Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transport encounters...

Yesterday in the bus, I was using my electronic dictionary, didn’t notice the passengers that got on. I did not see the face of the woman who was standing beside me. I can only see her face if I really look up. What I saw was she was wearing loose clothing and she has a bit of a tummy. I wondered if she is pregnant. Then she sort of caresses her tummy like pregnant women do. So I thought she is pregnant. Thus I stood up and gave my seat to her.

BUT! Turned out she is not pregnant........well, I don’t think she is lah. She looks a bit old, but not THAT old that will prompt people to give up seat for her. And I think she is not pregnant, perhaps just a typical mother who has had a few kids (thus the tummy) and who doesn’t care much about her appearance. Wah, a bit paiseh (embarrassed) leh… She must be wondering why was she given a seat when she is not THAT old and not pregnant........ BUT she took the seat anyway.

Then last week, in the train, there was this woman, with her boyfriend. She is quite pretty but kind of fleshy and plump. By the way, her boyfriend is really really sloppy... ew.... And then, the seat beside me emptied, she hurriedly came and took the seat. BUT, she’s so eager to take the seat and she sat on the flesh of my thigh!!!!!!!!! Uuurgghhh............it’s painful, ok?! She is big size. Why so desperate to take a seat??!! The seat was spacious! So many years I’ve been taking the train, I have NOT been sat on before! Walao eh... so sueh (unfortunate)........

No comments: