Monday, August 18, 2008

After the lost

After LCW's lost, everybody said Lin Dan is so cool, LD is so good, LD is so fast. LCW can be as good, LCW can be as fast, but maybe not as cool and not as hao lian.

But the way he lost that match, made LD looked superb. LCW wasn't in a good form. He wasn't the same person in semi-final. Maybe LD's cool face intimidated him.

I am really "buay song" (indignant). LCW and LD's ability is not too far apart. If LCW is in good form, he can very much win LD. We lost on the mentality weakness that's so typical to Malaysian players. Now everybody sees LD as the hero.

I am very disappointed with LCW's performance, he wasn't the usual self yesterday but if he can overcome the mental barrier he is a very good player. My colleagues and I were talking about this and I said I've never seen top ranking players lost in such an ugly way (LCW rank 2nd in the world). And my colleagues who is one of Spore's so called "foreign talent" from China, commented "You all have been befuddled by the ranking system. Ability is the most important thing."

HELLO??!! What is the ranking system based on?? All ranking system is based on ability, based on how many world class tournament they've won, and we've all been befuddled by the ranking system???!!! If one does not have the ability, will he or she win world class tournament??? Gosh... RIDICULOUS!

India won a gold medal in shooting. He commented, what lousy Olympic, let Indian win a gold. I was like ???????!! People from poor country cannot win gold?!! That particular athlete trained for 10years to win this gold. What right does he has to say "lousy". RIDICULOUS! One is poor or one is rich is NOT what we based on to judge people. Unless you're judging "the world's richest" man or woman. Funny thinking man. I know he's patriotic. I know he thinks everything from China is the best. But that's not always the case. The world doesn't live only the Chinese. We should not be so narrow-minded.

No comments: