Monday, August 11, 2008

Dolphin shoes!

I had been wearing sandals or slippers on Fridays when I go back to JB. I don't like to wear sport shoes cos it's too hot... But slippers are of course, not comfy to walk for a long distance, considering sometimes I have to walk from Marsiling to Checkpoint then maybe across the Causeway.

What shoes to wear? Sandals are good but once they got wet it is extremely uncomfortable and it takes a longgg time to dry. Thinking to buy a Crocs. But I'm really poor now.

So, what to wear? What to wear?

The answer is this :

A S$5 school shoes. I used to wear these when I was schooling. Because I don't like those with shoe laces. I think these are very girlish and I liked them very much. I saw these in a neighbourhood shop, so I thought, why not? So I bought them.

Then I thought it's a little plain and sort of weird as I'm not a secondary student anymore, obviously... Actually these are the shoes that was very trendy some time back. But they draw cartoons and images on it which makes it very very pretty. But those in shopping malls, cost S$29 or so.. EXPENSIVE. I love it but I can't bear to say goodby to my S$29 in exchange with these shoes.

So, I decided to draw things on it myself. Ta-da-~ Yes, it's dolphins, AGAIN. Cos I am only good in drawing dolphins. Cos I have drew dolphins many many times... it's easiest and fastest for me. Actually I wanted to draw a Lilo and a Stitch. But the shoes material is too coarse. It will look really ugly if I have to draw fine details like eyes and lips. So, too lazy to think of anything else. Dolphins it will be. These are a bit boring.... but I'm really too lazy to draw other things like seaweed, corals, etc... So.. this'll do~

No comments: