Friday, August 15, 2008

Lee Chong Wei - hooray!!

Hoorayyyy!!!! Malaysia will get at least silver medal in 2008 Beijing Olympics!!!!! We have not touch any medal since 1996!!! Soooo happy!!!

What a day!! Singapore's table tennis also won in semi final team event! They too will get at least silver medal! The game started from 2:30pm, there's no live broadcast on the net, only live result that refreshes every 15seconds, so I had been looking at the scores since then. The last game, was around my knock off time, I walked home super fast just to catch the last set between China and Korea. Damn such an exciting game! My heart almost jumpedut of my mouth. hahahah. Although it wasn't my country, but still, Singapore, our neighbour mah. Afterall, the players had been training for so long, very happy for them. They created history for Singapore.

And my heart haven't calm down, then started our badminton semi final. Le Chong Wei won first set without much trouble. But second set he lost without much trouble too! So I was very very nervous to watch the third game. In this new scoring system, you cannot afford to fall behind. Once you did, it's very very difficult to chase back the score. And LCW had been leading, at one point 7:1!! But later the Korean gave a good chase and LCW was 11 Korean was 10. Damn!! My heart almost stopped!! LCW played well, thank god he didn't make much mistake. And WE WON!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I hope both these two countries get gold and the government announce one public holiday for all!! hahahahahahaha.... Chances of Spore doing so is not high and they face a tough challenge facing the Chinese team. Msia LCW will face world number one Lin Dan. Hard to say too.. PRAY PRAY!!!!!!

No comments: