Monday, November 24, 2008

Celebrity kitty

I finally bumped into the fat kitty when I have my camera with me. Previous photos were taken by handphone's camera and it's not clear.

This kitty, according to a China girl (you can see her hand in below picture), everybody takes photos of this kitty. Almost a celebrity already. Ha~~ so cute.
She just has to sit like this every morning. Spreading her legs wide apart and "tan" her tummy, I supposed. She's got huge stomach. Everybody who first saw her will think she's pregnant. But several months passed, she's still walking around with her fat tummy.
She just slumberly sit there while people pet her.
How adorable is that, huh?? :D

I am very happy I finally took photos of her. Because I am moving this Sunday. Won't be able to see her in the morning again... Bye bye kitty..

No comments: