Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's... over...

It's... over... it's over... 7 yrs....

I can't bear....
his touch.... no more....
my heart hurts, hurts a lot. Lines of tears don't help.

My heart really hurts a lot........... like a thousand knives stabbing at it..............

Although I still can see him. But it's not the same anymore. I will miss his touch.... I will...

Maybe it's for the better. BUt my heart really hurts..............

Really hurts........................................................................................ ............................................................................................................. .......................................................................................................

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's hard to pull through, but you will make it through! CALL ME anytime if you feel like talk or go out...

Michelle said...

thanks :) i know you will surely be there for me :)

Unknown said...

everyone will sure have a tough moment that needed someone so badly... if i can be the "someone" i'll be glad to lend my shoulder and listening ears...