Monday, November 24, 2008

Plants and spiders!!

Ever see a corn plant? These are the flowers and the pollen. Did you know? The tread-like thing in a corn (not in pic), is actually the flowers (dunno male or female). And every "tread" has to be pollinated in order for every single "grain" to grow into corn. Not sure if anybody understand what I'm saying. ANyway... doesn't matter.
Just water droplets.
I don't know what peas are these.. My brother planted them.
Tzeng tzeng tzeng tzeng~~~~ a tiny tiny yellow spider! It'a about 1 or 1.5mm long only. I have to look very very closely to confirm it's a spider. My camera, of course, cannot focus on it because of its size and that it's hanging in mid air by extremely thin silk which cameras won't see. I had to first focus on something with similar distance and move the camera back on the spider. Result was not bad. It's so cute lah..

Another spider, with slimmer body and legs.

This spider has got white eyes and black in the center, just like those fake eyes... Kind of creepy really.

An unknow tiny grasshopper-like insect.

This, was a surprise. I thought it's a mosquito or what on my arm, almost slap it to death. Lucky I didn't. This spider looks like a tiny scorpion. Very very pretty.

Look~! It's looking at me~! I just love spiders' eyes. So cute. SOme got 4, some got 6 eyes, think there're some with 8 eyes.

I put it back to a plant.

No comments: