Sunday, November 09, 2008

Paid off

Months of work out at the gym has paid off~ Yesterday me and family went to wash our new house. I spent so much energy scrubing the floors, this and that. My mother was stunned to see her petite daughter able to do so much work. haha.

I thought my arms will sore the next day as I really used a lot of force to scrub the floor, but it didn't~ Weight training at the gym really paid off~! But yesterday the bigger pail of water was too heavy for me. Caused strain on my back and waist. And today my back and waist feel sore. I will never dare to be so careless again. I think I tried to carry it too fast and abrupt, as it's so heavy. I should carry it slowly.

Wanted to go run today or do yoga. But my waist is a little annoying. I thought I better don't further strain my back. So I just relaxed today. I am just sooooo fat. Tomorrow must go jogging.

No comments: