Sunday, November 09, 2008

Changes changes changes

So many changes in my life recently. Doctor on tv said it's not good to have many things happen at the same time, it'll cause stress and possibly depression.

Well, things are beyond human's control all the time.

I am shifting house in JB next Sat. I've decided to end "it" recently. And then, my SG room landlord asked us to move by end of next month.

I was so shock and upset by that notice and I got stomachache for 2 days. Whenever I thought about it I wanna lao sao. I thought of the likelihood that my landlord will increase my rent but never thought he'll ask us to move...

I am really upset. Bcause the rent is so high now, I cannot afford any higher rent... well, can afford.. but will left with little money to use. And that's gonna take a big chunk of my salary... which makes me look really stupid to continue to work here where a large part of my salary goes to the rent. But the even sadder part is I have to stay in common room now... I have been staying in master bedroom for nearly 4 years. I am really really used stay in such convenient room as if I'm staying in a hotel. Sigh.. what to do. No money to stay in a master bedroom anymore..... Even for a common room I have to cough out more money.

Just when I was about to cheer up a little with my life. Just when I was getting a little out of the dark character that I've been in in years, this had to happen.

Why?

People always say, things happen for a reason. I don't believe that. But now I have to find a reason, an excuse, or whatever, of not being unhappy again. I was in denial. But now.. I guess, I should think, I should be grateful that I've stayed in a master bedroom at such cheap rent for nearly 4 years. I guess, by moving into a common room, makes ending "it" a little easier.

Feels a little better thinking like that...

On the other hand, my family will be shifting house (JB-my real house) this Saturday. I really like our new house, bigger land which we can plant more flowers and stuffs, and it's high up and windy. The colour of our house is a little unusual compare to the normal house. Because we used darker colour than what people usually use to paint our rooms and doors. I feel our house looks like a cartoon house. I love it :D

No comments: