Sunday, November 16, 2008

moved~ beaten~

We've finally moved! And I'm so beaten... shifted things from 8am till 10pm... My family and I were soooo tired. The sole of our feet hurt... I can't tell you how glad I am that I've been diligently visited the gym, because I've used so much energy and moved heavy things the whole day, yet the next day I didn't have muscle aches. Wo hO~!

My parents only have me and my brother. We didn't want to trouble others, so we handled everything other than the professional home movers. We used the lorry for 3 trips.. they thought 2 trips would be enough..

There are still SOOOO MUCH to do. But we've arranged most of the things the next day. Quite efficient we were. hehe..

And it's so strange. My bro and I measured my room's area many times including the distance from wall to window, wall to door, etc etc. Because I want to draw on one of the walls, I need to have an accurate measurement and arrange before hand where the furniture should be put. There were only a few ways I can arrange my desk and bed due to the room size. My prefered way of arrangement was out of the question because the furniture exceed the size by a couple of inches. My brother and I went measured again and concluded that it's not workable. But somehow after we put the existing bookshelf (the desk of 4feet size will come next week), the remaining space is more than 4 feet... which is contrary to our measurement before. So strange. But I'm happy~ This arrangement makes my room looks bigger. And my room~ I've got the constellation "Orion" on my wall~ hahaha~ so happy. Will post photo next week. No time to take photo today.

And about that puppy. I was shedding tears secretly when my parents insisted that I cannot bring the doggie to new house. After we've moved almost everything the puppy was still there. That image of the puppy remained there by herself etched on my mind already. I swore that I will never touch stray dogs again no matter how cute it looks if I cannot make the decision of whether or not to keep it. I already put too much emotion on the puppy in mere 2 days.

I let my brother to decide whether or not to keep the puppy. My parents objected of course, but the puppy is really pitiful... When we wanted to go back to the empty house to get my brother's plants, it was really hard for me, I told my bro I will cry if I see that puppy and can't take it home. He then said ok ok, we'll bring it home. Yay! But when we brought it home my parent made noise of course....

That puppy, officially named "Bella", nicknamed "Ben Ben" 笨苯 is quite clever despite the name I gave her, haha. We don't allow her to step into the living room. She wanted to follow me but I scolded her. She tried a few times but eventually she got the point I think. Also I think my dad scared her when she entered the living room and that made her think twice before stepping in again. But most puppies will try again and again and again, so.. I really think she's owned by someone before and was "taught" before. WHen I showered her, I didn't have a leash, but she didn't really run away and wasn't too afraid of water. My first dog hated to take shower.

I don't know if she's clever or just natural behaviour for her to pee and shit on earth/grass. I was worried that she'd poo anywhere including our cement floor (in old house we cover the earth with cement, so she poo anywhere is.. of cos.. wrong.). This morning I was so happy to see that she poo in the garden. I hope she does this everyday, else my parents are sure going to let her go.

Basically, she's quite obedient. We didn't have time to buy a leash. So we just let her run free. She didn't pester and cry to get in our living room, didn't cry at night when she was outside alone, when we were doing our things outside of living room, after a while she'll go sit at somewhere and sleep. Today she sat infront of the door, my mother wanted to go in and out tidying the place, and my mother yelled at her "好狗不挡路!" and immediately Ben Ben stood up and walked away. hahaha...

I hope she behaves. I pray that she behaves so that my mother doesn't let her go.

Just now because it seemed like it's going to heavy rain I didn't have time to say goodbye to Ben Ben. I'm annoyed.

Oh I can't wait to go back to my new home and new puppy~!!!

No comments: