Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy yet sad

I found a room in Toa Payoh today. I am glad that I only have to view one room and liked it. I wanted a room near a gym and I got it! I am happy about this. but unhappy and sad about having to cough out about S$120 more for rent and transport.

I should have chosen Khatib one, the gym over there is 3 times the size of Toa Payoh one...I didn't notice this...

I think I have wayyyyy too many things. Can't fit in that common room... this master bedroom is at least 1/3 bigger than that common room... have to send some back to JB.. But I don't have much time... This weekend moving house in JB, next weekend cousin's wedding, then I have to move already. I thought I can enjoy this master bedroom until end of Dec... But new landlord of course not willing to wait.. sigh.. i'm left with less than 20days to enjoy this sweet little master bedroom.................................

And I am damn fucking broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: