Wednesday, November 05, 2008

YongYong's wedding photo

Had not been updating my blog. Because I was busy doing my long time friend YY's wedding website.

I searched and learnt new Photoshop techniques while doing the website. It was fun. Tiring yes, as I tried to make it as fast as possible but fun. Most importantly, I am happy to be able to help my old time friend with her wedding.

All the best to Jacky and Yong Yong.

Here is their website : http://www.geocities.com/jackynyongyong

By the way, the website is free, so it's got limitation. Once the data file transfer is exceeded they website will be down. Just try again later.

As soon as I finished with YY's website, I am starting with another "project" - my cousin Nancy's wedding slideshow. I hope it'll turn out nice~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U can always create another blog.
Then, don't have to worry about the data transfer.

Michelle said...

i actually created a blog for her as well. but bcos i cannot change the background of the blog post, it doesn't look that nice.